[mininet-discuss] Getting Bandwidth and Queuing Information

sana ali sanaali92110 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:59:25 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am using Mininet and POX controller. Well I am not sure that the question
is related to this forum or not but if anybody knows please help me.
I am new to openflow. I want to know how to get Bandwidth information using
pox controller i.e. how much bandwidth is available?
I also want to get queue information i.e. queue size and consumed queue
bandwidth and free queue bandwidth using pox controller.
Can anybody help me in this regard?
Any suggestion will be appreciable.

Regards
 Sana Ali