[mininet-discuss] Fwd: Ask for help

Chanthan Hel hel.chanthan65 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 08:37:29 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I would like to ask you to get some ideas for my work. I used Mininet to
create topology as in picture.
*If i want to send the request packet from requester into network as in
 picture then that packet is forwarded to Cache or server. Those cache or
server will reply back automatically and send packet back. So is there any
way i can do it by using code or software to implement the server?? *
Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated.
Chanthan

--
Mr. Chanthan Hel
Electrical engineering, Faculty of Engineering,

*Phone: +66 81 456 84 27*