Search Mailing List Archives


Limit search to: Subject & Body Subject Author
Sort by: Reverse Sort
Limit to: All This Week Last Week This Month Last Month
Select Date Range     through    

[mininet-discuss] mininet-discuss Digest, Vol 50, Issue 35

Babitha Mv sanbab999 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 01:24:00 PDT 2014


does mininet work on dell laptop of 32 bit

On 4/21/14, mininet-discuss-request at lists.stanford.edu
<mininet-discuss-request at lists.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Send mininet-discuss mailing list submissions to
> 	mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/mininet-discuss
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	mininet-discuss-request at lists.stanford.edu
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	mininet-discuss-owner at lists.stanford.edu
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of mininet-discuss digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: [Help] Question about setting Mininet link	capacity
>       (Sukhbir Singh)
>    2. Re: [Help] Question about setting Mininet link capacity
>       (Ruozhou.Hotmail)
>    3. Re: [Help] Question about setting Mininet link	capacity
>       (Sukhbir Singh)
>    4. Re: [Help] Question about setting Mininet link capacity
>       (Ruozhou.Hotmail)
>    5. Re: [Help] Question about setting Mininet link	capacity
>       (Sukhbir Singh)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:31:20 -0400
> From: Sukhbir Singh <sukhbir.in at gmail.com>
> To: "mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu"
> 	<mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [mininet-discuss] [Help] Question about setting Mininet
> 	link	capacity
> Message-ID:
> 	<CADtjFvUtFgL8_m8DavGvA12y=i9fCX=d9pvWw69SGM9H_zvTVg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
>> ????????????????????????????????????????
>> Caught exception. Cleaning up...
>>
>> TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'bw'
>> ???????????????????????????????????????
>>
>> My code is:
>> opt = {'bw':5}
>> self.addLink( s1, sw0, **opt )
>
> This is the right way but then this depends on the rest of the code,
> so probably showing all of the code can help.
>
> --
> Sukhbir
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:34:27 -0700
> From: Ruozhou.Hotmail <ruozhou.asu at hotmail.com>
> To: "=?utf-8?Q?mininet-discuss=40lists.stanford.edu?="
> 	<mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [mininet-discuss] [Help] Question about setting Mininet
> 	link capacity
> Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP2800F89B8FD19BA4C35227FE65F0 at phx.gbl>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> The whole code is as follows.
>
> from mininet.topo import Topo
> from mininet.net import Mininet
> from mininet.link import TCLink
> from mininet.node import CPULimitedHost
>
> class MyTopo( Topo ):
> 	def __init__( self ):
> 			
>
> 		# Initialize topology
> 		Topo.__init__( self )
>
> 		# Add all nodes
> 		s1 = self.addHost('s1')
> 		s2 = self.addHost('s2')
> 		s3 = self.addHost('s3')
> 		sw0 = self.addSwitch( 'sw0' )
> 		sw11 = self.addSwitch( 'sw11' )
> 		sw12 = self.addSwitch( 'sw12' )
> 		sw13 = self.addSwitch( 'sw13' )
> 		sw21 = self.addSwitch( 'sw21' )
> 		sw22 = self.addSwitch( 'sw22' )
> 		sw23 = self.addSwitch( 'sw23' )
> 		r1 = self.addHost('r1')
> 		r2 = self.addHost('r2')
> 		r3 = self.addHost('r3')
>
> 		# Add links
> 		opt = {'bw':5}
> 		self.addLink( s1, sw0, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( s2, sw0, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( s3, sw0, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw0, sw11, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw0, sw12, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw0, sw13, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw11, sw21, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw11, sw22, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw11, sw23, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw12, sw21, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw12, sw22, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw12, sw23, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw13, sw21, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw13, sw22, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw13, sw23, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw21, r1, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw22, r2, **opt )
> 		self.addLink( sw23, r3, **opt )
>
> topos = { 'mytopo': ( lambda: MyTopo() ) }
> ------------------------------------------------?
> Ruozhou Yu
> Computer Science and Engineering
> Arizona State University
>
>
> On 2014?4?20? at ??12:31:27, Sukhbir Singh (sukhbir.in at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> ????????????????????????????????????????
>> Caught exception. Cleaning up...
>>
>> TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'bw'
>> ???????????????????????????????????????
>>
>> My code is:
>> opt = {'bw':5}
>> self.addLink( s1, sw0, **opt )
>
> This is the right way but then this depends on the rest of the code,
> so probably showing all of the code can help.
>
> --
> Sukhbir
> _______________________________________________
> mininet-discuss mailing list
> mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/mininet-discuss
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> <http://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/mininet-discuss/attachments/20140420/dfc67220/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:37:55 -0400
> From: Sukhbir Singh <sukhbir.in at gmail.com>
> To: "Ruozhou.Hotmail" <ruozhou.asu at hotmail.com>
> Cc: "mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu"
> 	<mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [mininet-discuss] [Help] Question about setting Mininet
> 	link	capacity
> Message-ID:
> 	<CADtjFvXTERFZEqEFACXUuh2FFkmii5odnWP1JAaa-+HpS-ujzw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
>> topos = { 'mytopo': ( lambda: MyTopo() ) }
>
> Aah. See this:
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/mininet-discuss/2014-April/004292.html
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:42:35 -0700
> From: Ruozhou.Hotmail <ruozhou.asu at hotmail.com>
> To: "=?utf-8?Q?mininet-discuss=40lists.stanford.edu?="
> 	<mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [mininet-discuss] [Help] Question about setting Mininet
> 	link capacity
> Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP267D42AA8684E4B8906B711E65F0 at phx.gbl>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Oh. It works!!?
>
> Thank you very much. I didn?t find this solution on Google previously.
>
> So it means that when building topology, you need to add corresponding
> parameters into the command.
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------?
> Ruozhou Yu
> Computer Science and Engineering
> Arizona State University
>
>
> On 2014?4?20? at ??12:37:55, Sukhbir Singh (sukhbir.in at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> topos = { 'mytopo': ( lambda: MyTopo() ) }
>
> Aah. See this:
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/mininet-discuss/2014-April/004292.html
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> <http://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/mininet-discuss/attachments/20140420/438ad6b1/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:51:59 -0400
> From: Sukhbir Singh <sukhbir.in at gmail.com>
> To: "Ruozhou.Hotmail" <ruozhou.asu at hotmail.com>
> Cc: "mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu"
> 	<mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [mininet-discuss] [Help] Question about setting Mininet
> 	link	capacity
> Message-ID:
> 	<CADtjFvUJZWEK7K+wVjyn1rFcvgFQ6RRKxYdy12brTriVu4uvsg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
>> So it means that when building topology, you need to add corresponding
>> parameters into the command.
>
> Have a look at: Creating Topologies
> (https://github.com/mininet/mininet/wiki/Introduction-to-Mininet#creating)
> for a "better" way to create custom topologies. This way, you don't
> have to pass the corresponding parameters.
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> mininet-discuss mailing list
> mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/mininet-discuss
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of mininet-discuss Digest, Vol 50, Issue 35
> ***********************************************
>


More information about the mininet-discuss mailing list