[mininet-discuss] Which virtual machine to download?

Mark Gregory mark.gregory at rmit.edu.au
Tue Apr 22 20:29:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have VMware workstation and would like to know if I should download the
AMD or the i386 OVF?

Regards,
Mark Gregory

BEng(Elec)(Hons), MEng, PhD, FIEAust, SMIEEE
Senior Lecturer
RMIT University
CRICOS: 00122A
Phone:  +61 3 99253243 Fax:   +61 3 9925 2007
GPO Box 2476, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001, AUSTRALIA.
mark.gregory at rmit.edu.au

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or
message.