[mininet-discuss] Real switch with Mininet

Josep Batallé jbatalle3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 00:57:02 PDT 2014

Hello,
I have a question regarding to real switch. I have two physical switches
(Juniper MX80) and I want to create a network slightly larger. In order to
do this I think in Mininet. The idea is connect a physical switch with a
switch of Mininet.

I know that it's possible to create GRE tunnel in order to connect two
Mininets, but I don't know if using something similar it is possible to
connect a real switch.

Thank you in advance!