[mininet-discuss] Real switch with Mininet

Philip Wette wette at mail.upb.de
Thu Apr 24 01:01:35 PDT 2014

It is possible to use physical NICs in mininet. This way you can connect
your machine running mininet to your Juniper switches.
Just have a look in the examples directory to find out how.

Best,

Philip

Philip Wette, M.Sc.             E-Mail: wette at mail.upb.de
University of Paderborn         Tel.:   05251 / 60-1716
Department of Computer Science
Computer Networks Group         http://wwwcs.upb.de/cs/ag-karl
Warburger Straße 100            Room:   O3.152
33098 Paderborn