[mininet-discuss] Unexpected host in In-band controller

Amina Bibi am_bibi at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 28 05:43:42 PDT 2014

Hi,
I'm testing the same concept (In band controller) and I want to know how the switches dicover the controller (is there any command to have information collected by the switch about the controller), because if fact what I did is that I made the controller running on a host (I gave them the same ip adress)
Thanks for your help
--
Amina