[mininet-discuss] floodlight Error message

Gregory Gee gee.developer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:58:37 PST 2014

   Glad it worked.  BTW, to test this out, I used the following to
install Floodlight as the mininet user in the Mininet VM.

sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo apt-get purge openjdk*

sudo sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install oracle-java7-installer

sudo apt-get install ant
sudo mkdir -p /var/lib/floodlight
sudo chmod 777 /var/lib/floodlight

cd ~mininet
git clone git://github.com/floodlight/floodlight.git
cd floodlight
git checkout -b stable
ant

java -jar target/floodlight.jar