[mininet-discuss] Help - CPU utilization problem

raza ul mustafa razaulmustafa at outlook.com
Thu Jan 1 04:47:02 PST 2015

Hello, i am doing comparative analysis of SDN as compared to traditional networks. I am using mininet for simulation. Any one please help me ,what to write for CPU utilization using SDN. How it is better then traditional networks approach, because i read that in traditional networks there is extra burden of CPU utilization ,when ever you need to send packet ,time is taken just for filling CAM table. How SDN deal with cpu utilization so that i can write that it is better then traditional network approach. Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Raza.