[mininet-discuss] Iperf command to generate load on controller

Krati Jain krati24jain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:41:24 PST 2015

Hello
I am using Opendaylight as controller. How should I write application?
Should I make changes in the controller code, and then build it? Or
something else?
Also, I tried adding flows with high priority, with action as controller.
And instead of checking packet count for now I checked 'cpu' and 'memory'
consumption of the controller running process in virtual machine via 'ps'
command (after generating traffic via iperf), but its not increasing. What
may be the reason?
Thanks,
-Krati