[mininet-discuss] Generating and Testing load

ASHISH KUMAR Dhanotiya ashudhanotiya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:13:52 PST 2015

Hi thank you for your quick response, when I am trying to open any host
terminal via xterm i am not able to ping, it is giving an error that
unknown host, it is giving the same error even after installing the flow
rules manually by the command "dpctl add-flow", can any body please help me
how should I solve this problem ?
Thank you

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:52 PM, V Abdi <v88abdi at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> you can open one of host terminal and use Hping3.
> there are also some tools for traffic generation.
>
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:31 AM, ASHISH KUMAR Dhanotiya <
> ashudhanotiya at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>          How can I generate and send large traffic(size in GB) on one
>> host and can send it to other  host in a network ?
>> Thank you,
>>

>> --
>> Ashish Kumar Dhanotiya

Ashish Kumar Dhanotiya