[mininet-discuss] Generating GRE-Encapsulated Traffic with Scappy in Mininet

Tulio Souza assemblycode64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 04:40:36 PST 2015

The wireshark bring some plugins as default , however when to use
mininet is it necessary to add new , such as openflow disssector.

Follow the information over my environment with openflow support.. see
the screenshoot attached

I use mininet versio 2.2.0 and you can to reinstall it with options

install.sh -w ---- installs 1.3-compatible Wireshark dissector using Loxigen

source: http://mininet.org/blog/2014/12/09/announcing-mininet-2-2-0/

Regards

Tulio Souza