[mininet-discuss] Transfer files between two hosts

Asaf Valadarsky asaf.valadarsky at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Jan 22 23:45:26 PST 2015

Hi all,

I want to simulate sending a big file from one host to another, currently I
am using socat but I've seen no message in the controller for the session.
Was this supposed to work out-of-the-box? I have seen a closed issue with
X11 forwarding, is there some other way to simulate it (I want to send the
file using some TCP mechanism).

Thanks!
Asaf