[mininet-discuss] flow-entries that send packets back to the income port

Murphy McCauley murphy.mccauley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:02:11 PST 2015

It depends on how you're communicating with the switch.  If you're using OpenFlow, you set the port for the output action to the constant OFPP_IN_PORT.  If you're using the OVS command tool ovs-ofctl, I think there's an "in_port" pseudo-action which you'd use instead of the output action (see the manual of ovs-ofctl).

-- Murphy