[mininet-discuss] Can't see OpenFlow packets in wireshark

Ifaloye, ABIOLA MOSES (PG) A.M.Ifaloye at edu.salford.ac.uk
Sun Mar 1 05:08:57 PST 2015

Hi, I am currently going through the open flow tutorials and its has actually been going well so far but i got to the part where i have to view open flow messages in wireshark but nothing comes up. I have successfully started the controller and i think its running. attached is a screenshot of what i've done so far. according to the tutorial i ought to see some messages in wireshark which i can actually see its just when i apply the open flow filter i cant see any messages. any help please? Thanks in advance.[cid:243e7015-3835-46a6-bd41-80b1b1b4126b][cid:8d91cf9a-f059-425f-acf2-d92beed5304c]?

?

Concerns about content should be sent to abuse at salford.ac.uk<mailto:abuse at salford.ac.uk>