[mininet-discuss] Mutiple controllers

sballesterm at electrica.cujae.edu.cu sballesterm at electrica.cujae.edu.cu
Wed Mar 18 01:36:43 PDT 2015

Does Mininet supports multiple controllers in distributed mode? I'm simulating an scenario and I wanna put 2 controllers (master/slave mode), so if the master fails then the slave takes care of all the switches in the network. I tried to do so but I can only put 2 controllers, each one connected to a separate group of switches and not to all the switches, besides, both controllers don't communicate with each other.

50 Aniversario de la Cujae. Inaugurada por Fidel el 2 de diciembre de 1964  http://cujae.edu.cu