[mininet-discuss] running simple udp client-server on mininet

bulak bulaki bulak5000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:19:53 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

This is the first time that I use mininet and I have just started to learn
somethings about computer networks. My goal is to run a simple udp
client-server system on mininet with linear topology network. I've already
written client and server codes with c programming language. Now my
question comes, how could I assign my client code to host1 and server code
to host2. In my mininet network, currently there are only two nodes host1
and host2 and 3 switches.

Is there anyone who can explain me, or at least show some references.

Best Regards
Bulak