[mininet-discuss] Connecting to nodes inside mininet

Kashmar, Ali Ali.Kashmar at emc.com
Wed Mar 25 09:34:01 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I have a simple environment consisting of 3 VMs, one running an ONOS controller (10.X.X.1), one is the mininet VM (10.X.X.2) and a third vm (10.X.X.3).

I’ve managed to run with mininet with NAT enabled. Now I’m trying to connect the third VM as another node on the mininet network and have ONOS see that in its topology.

I’ve tried multiple things based on posts I’ve seen in the mailing list but nothing has worked so far. Can you provide some guidance on this?

Thanks,
Ali