[mininet-discuss] FYI: BSN Labs runs on Mininet

Rob Sherwood rob.sherwood at bigswitch.com
Fri May 8 15:29:25 PDT 2015

I frequently get asked by people "does your company actually use mininet?"
and I just wanted to share a resounding "yes we do and it's awesome" :-)

We just wrote a blog about our BSN Labs virtual hosted environment and how
it's growing really quickly -- and how it's all built on mininet.

http://www.bigswitch.com/blog/2015/05/07/labsbigswitch-1000-users-and-counting

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the mininet community.

Happy to answer questions about it if folks are interested, but it's really
just a stock mininet use-case, so there's not much fancy going on in the
mininet part of the simulation.

Keep up the good work and thanks!

- Rob
.