[mininet-discuss] about unsubscribing the mailing list

Ruozhou.Hotmail ruozhou.asu at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 20:10:45 PDT 2015

Hey guys,

Well I know this ask is not that relevant. The thing is that I wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list due to some other reasons. But my email seems not being about to receive either the unsubscription confirmation or the password changing reminder email. But I can normally receive a lot of discussions from mininet-discuss at lists.stanford.edu. I have enabled my browser cookies as suggested, and nothing changes. So I wonder if someone could help me out with this.

Thank you very much!
Best regards!
Ruozhou Yu
Computer Science and Engineering