[mininet-discuss] Github mirrors for openflow, oflops repos (was Re: Obsolete repositories in install.sh?)

Bob Lantz rlantz at cs.stanford.edu
Tue May 12 15:29:26 PDT 2015

In case this happens again, I’ve added mirrors for both repositories:

Stanford reference switch and controller mirror:
https://github.com/mininet/openflow

oflops/cbench mirror:
https://github.com/mininet/oflops

git protocol (in addition to https) should also be usable.

Note that neither of these is strictly necessary for installing Mininet - you can use:
install.sh -nv
to install Mininet and OVS.

Note that if you don’t specify a controller to mn (or —switch {lxbr,ovsbr}) and it can’t find a default controller, mn will fall back to using the Linux Bridge.