[mininet-discuss] DOT: A Distributed OpenFlow Testbed

Philip Wette wette at mail.upb.de
Wed May 13 12:16:51 PDT 2015

Hi PhiHo,

if you plan to distribute a Mininet emulation across multiple physical
machines you may take a look at MaxiNet.

MaxiNet lets you control and setup a distributed emulation without
having to worry about your distributed resources. MaxiNet uses GRE
tunnels to interconnect switches emulated at different machines. So you
do not need any routing between the different mininet instances.

http://www.cs.uni-paderborn.de/?id=maxinet

Best,

Philip

Philip Wette, M.Sc.             E-Mail: wette at mail.upb.de
University of Paderborn         Tel.:   05251 / 60-1716
Department of Computer Science
Computer Networks Group         http://wwwcs.upb.de/cs/ag-karl
Warburger Straße 100            Room:   O3.152
33098 Paderborn