[mininet-discuss] Opendaylight doesnot detect Mininet Switches

Bob Lantz rlantz at cs.stanford.edu
Thu May 14 17:36:16 PDT 2015

I haven’t tried ODL, but it does seem to work OK with other controllers.

You might want to make sure you’re actually connecting on the right port - I’m sure 8080 is not the right port.

You might also make sure that things work correctly with OVS and the default controller.

You also haven’t said which version of Mininet you’re using. The ip:port shorthand only works with recent versions (older versions require ip=x,port=y.)