[mininet-discuss] Opendaylight doesnot detect Mininet Switches

Manik Sidana maniksidana019 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:35:59 PDT 2015

Can you check the below
1.The port number (of.listenPort) in ODL's config.ini. Use netstat
-antp to check whether ODL is listening on the port.
2. Are you able to connect an OVS bridge (not created through mininet) to ODL.
3. Ensure that the port on which ODL is listening is not blocked due
to firewall (check iptables)
If 1 and 3 are OK, then try 2 and use wireshark to capture packets
between ODL and OVS. There could be some problem during OVS-ODL
negotiation( OFPT_FEATURES)