[mininet-discuss] DNS and mininet

Giovanni Iovino gdd.iovino at gmail.com
Sun May 17 04:21:21 PDT 2015

it does not work, unfortunately. And by the way I would like to see the level 4 ports in the flow entries. Basically the ideal controller should recognise that fragmented udp packets belong to the same flow.
Also updating to a newer version of ovs to exploit their new ovs-testcontroller di not lead to better results as I always have tp_src=tp_dst=0.
Thank you anyway for your suggestion!

John