[mininet-discuss] Connection between Mininet's host and Server!

Alina Buzachis alinabuzachis at gmail.com
Tue May 19 02:20:09 PDT 2015

Hi,
i have a VM1 where i've placed the Apache Server and Mininet (with Mininet
I create a network topology with one host and one switch and obviously a
controller). I want to access my Apache server from another VM2 where i've
installed Mininet(and in Mininet i create the same topology, one host, one
switch and a controller). How can I access the Apache Server from my
Mininet's host(VM2)? May i put the Server on the minute's host(VM1)? How
can I do this?

Thanks.
Alina.