[mininet-discuss] Using same interface for multiple links

Seyyed Hesamoddin Ghasemi s.hesam.ghasemi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:22:15 PDT 2015

As my knowledge mininet only support one eth port per host, and isn't
support wlan port yet.
check this link plz :
https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/mininet-discuss/2013-August/002843.html

Im trying to emulate a wlan mesh network where a host can be directly
connected to multiple other hosts via one (wlan) Interface.

--
Seyyed Hesamoddin Ghasemi