[mininet-discuss] Using same interface for multiple links

Seyyed Hesamoddin Ghasemi s.hesam.ghasemi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 05:08:26 PDT 2015

check out this script plz, Is it useful for your work?

import mininet.ns3
from mininet.ns3 import WIFIBridgeLink, WIFISegment
import ns.wifi

net = Mininet( controller = partial(RemoteController, ip=YOURCONTROLLERIP,
port = YOURPORT))
net.addSwitch('s1')
net.addSwitch('s2')

net.addLink(s1,s2)
wifi = WIFISegment(standard = ns.wifi.WIFI_PHY_STANDARD_80211A)
WIFIBridgeLink(s1,s2)

Wifi connection is done by ns3. Mininet-ns3 integration project:
https://github.com/mininet/mininet/wiki/Link-modeling-using-ns-3

--
Seyyed Hesamoddin Ghasemi