[mininet-discuss] Running a C executable in MININET

Karthikeyan Vasuki Balasubramaniam kvasukib at eng.ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 17 11:56:50 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I need to run a C executable on the network created by MININET.

1) Is to possible to deploy the executable in the entire network?
2) Or Should I copy and run the executable on every virtual entity created by MININET, like every switch/router and host?
3) if either of them is possible, please link me to some references which outlines it.

Since I am pretty new to MININET, knowing this in advance will expedite my project proposal.

Thanks
Karthikeyan