[mininet-discuss] Set different delay between mininet and controller for each switch.

Yansen Xu xys8804 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 00:38:34 PDT 2015

Hi All,
I am using mininet and pox to do network experiments.
Now, I am trying to set different delay between mininet and pox for each
switch.
For example, I have 3 switches in mininet, and I hope delay from sw1 to pox
is 10ms, delay from sw2 to pox is 20ms and delay from sw3 to pox is 30ms.

In previous mail list, I found that Netem can be used to set delay from
mininet to pox by controlling traffic on 127.0.0.x, but it makes the same
delay for all switches, what i want is set different delay for each switch.

Is there any idea to solve that?

Thank you very much.

Xu