[mininet-discuss] basic of Mininet controller....

Kulwinder Saini sainikulwinder2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 01:54:43 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am new to this group and I don’t have much knowledge about the SDN and
NFV tech.

But I am very much interesting to learn these technologies.

Can someone from group just give me where to start  on basic level.

Where I can study the python language. I don’t have experience in
programing language.

Since beginning working on service provider network and CCIE in SP.

Email : sainikulwinder2 at gmail.com

Regards,

Kulwinder