[mininet-discuss] Multicasting in MININET

Karthikeyan Vasuki Balasubramaniam kvasukib at eng.ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 31 12:10:08 PDT 2015

Hi,

I need to emulate a Fat-tree topology using MININET with depth=3 and
implement multicast routing protocol in it. I couldn't find any multicast
options to specify. Please let me know the following:

1. How to create Group Tables and specify ports to multicast?
2. Any existing code piece to start exploring?
3. Any pointers to start with multicast in mininet will be helpful