[mininet-discuss] Customize hosts in my custom topology to do an iperf3 test

lobna.dridi.1 at ens.etsmtl.ca lobna.dridi.1 at ens.etsmtl.ca
Sun Apr 24 16:50:28 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I want to insert commands into hosts of my custom topology to do a test with the iperf3 command without using the xterm terminal and put them manualy.
That is to say, my goal is to customize hosts (server and client) for the test using iperf3 and redirect result in an output file.

I need help please
thank you,

Best regards

-Lobna-