[mininet-discuss] QUERIES FOR PROJECT

Arnab Bhattacharjee arav32 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 04:08:44 PDT 2016

I am a student of final year IT department from CIT,Kokrajhar ,India.

I would like to know if there are any tools which we can use in mininet to
generate different types of packets such as video packets ( RTP
protocol),FTP packets, etc as currently I am able to only generate ICMP
packets.

I am trying to implement Diffserv and so I require to check the packets for
all different types of packets having varying requirements of delay,packets
loss etc.
ᐧ