[mininet-discuss] TCLink isn't working on kernel 4.9.0

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Thu Dec 1 16:53:13 PST 2016

I got this working after adding the following:

CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_JIFFIES=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_GETTIMEOFDAY=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_CPU=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_HTB=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_RED=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_TEQL=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_TBF=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_GRED=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS=y
CONFIG_NET_QOS=y

I also had to install Mininet from source. Mininet from the ubuntu package
doesn't seem to work.

--
Tamim
PhD Student/Graduate Assistant