[mininet-discuss] RYU controller in a simple sdn topology

Kanwardeep SINGH BAWEJA f2012643 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sun Dec 4 11:46:59 PST 2016

Hi
I am kanwardeep from bits pilani,India.I was interested in SDN and wanted
to simulate topology based hybrid sdn but I am stuck.I would be very
grateful  if some one can help me out.
I am trying to implement a simple SDN topology in mininet as shown here (
https://i.stack.imgur.com/b6Ler.png)  .
s1,s2,s3 are 3 OpenVSwitch. h1,h2,h3,h4 are hosts.c0 is controller.
I want to make s1 to behave as a SDN router and s2,s3 to behave as SDN
switches and c0 being the controller for s1,s2 and s3.I am trying to run
rest_router.py and simple_switch_13.py scripts from the ryu framework in
the controller. But the network is not working.