[mininet-discuss] forwards all packets to controller

Siddharth Gangadhar siddugan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:16:34 PST 2016

Hello,

Is there a way that I could forward every single packet to the controller
using Pox?

The reason I am asking is, I am working on doing a deep packet inspection
of every packet that comes into the controller and the way I am doing this
now is using the PacketIn function which logs only the first few packets.
Is there a better way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Siddharth