[mininet-discuss] Mininet Switch Port connect to Physical switch port

Diogo Oliveira diogo.dno at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:21:47 PDT 2016

Bob,

actually what I need to do is to make a Mininet switch port (say s1:eth1)
become the VM interface (say eth0.100). All packets entering s1:eth1 are
forwarded to eth0.100 and vice-versa. I realize that it should be simple by
just using hwintf script, but when I use it, Mininet shows for s1 2 ports:
s1:eth1 and s1:eth0.100. But ONOS does not see that interface (only
s1:eth1).

Diogo Nunes de Oliveira