[mininet-discuss] How to run multi process?

William Emmanuel S. Yu wyu at ateneo.edu
Sat Jul 8 15:06:03 PDT 2017

They are processes. In fact, they all have separate shells if you spawn
xterms. Normally when designing experiments try to make each process atomic
and write their own files or data. You have them spawn from launching
common binaries/scripts and input read only data. Just be careful and watch
out for race conditions.