[mininet-discuss] Wireshark doesn't see OpenFlow packets

Nicholas Brasini colas95 at hotmail.it
Sat Jul 8 16:38:35 PDT 2017

Hi Dylan. I resolved it: I selected xterm c0 and now I see Of packets :)

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 08/lug/2017, alle ore 21:55, "Dylan Smyth" <dylan.smyth at mycit.ie<mailto:dylan.smyth at mycit.ie>> ha scritto:

Hi Nicholas,

Wireshark has a setting for the openflow port. If the port isn't set as the one being used by the control traffic then wireshark won't dissect the OF traffic and it'll just show up as TCP traffic. It's in the protocol settings as far as I remember.

Regards,
Dylan