[mininet-discuss] Problem with Mininet Ubuntu14.04 32 bit console rows and columns

Jim Showalter jim.showalter at verizon.net
Fri Jul 14 12:42:12 PDT 2017

I am unable to change the columns beyond 80 or rows beyond 30 using
stty.  It takes for smaller values but I get an invalid argument error
for larger ones.  I prefer a larger screen without affecting font size.
I am running this in VirtualBox on a Windows 10 platform.   I have
searched using various related keywords to no avail.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jim