[mininet-discuss] (rtd) Re: Problem with Mininet Ubuntu14.04 32 bit console rows and columns

Jim Showalter jim.showalter at
Sun Jul 16 18:31:44 PDT 2017

Well, I have been using VB 5.1.22.  I know you can configure which menu
items are available in the guest view so that may be why you didn't see
them (they were all highlighted by default when I installed that VB

I have successfully installed VB, the ubuntu 14.04 ovf versions (both 32
and 64 bit).  I have added the guest additions and gotten ssh working.
So the only thing left is the console window associated with the running
VM.   I did notice a slight anomally, that my VM console window did
jump  from 640 x 480 to 800 x 600.  I can't explain it.   And it shows
up as such in the grayed out resolution choices.  But I can't get it to
go larger.  I may just re-install everything to see if that makes a
difference.  In any event I appreciate all the suggestions.