[mininet-discuss] [mininet discuss] adding application server to mininet topology

Muhammad Hammad Saghir mh.saghir at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 22:33:14 PDT 2018

Hi,
I am Hammad, I am new to mininet. I want to emulate an SDN-based IoT network with one application and one sensor. I have been looking for some hints on how to connect an application to the controller running some online service but could not find any help. Could someone please help me in this regard?
Thanks!
Kind regards,Hammad