[multilingual-dh] Internationalization for multilingualdh.org

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 17 15:13:37 PST 2019

Thank you so much for doing this, Jonathan! I’m very much still learning Jekyll, and getting this set up has been a huge roadblock. I’ve merged the pull request.

Let me know if you want to be added to the repo (or anyone else, too, who wants to lend a hand with a translation now that the infrastructure is in place thanks to Jonathan.)

Cheers,
Quinn