[multilingual-dh] New British Library Chevening Fellowship working with Chinese OCR/HTR

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 2 09:50:36 PDT 2019

Thanks for clarifying! Will see what I can do to pass it along to DH folks in Mainland China.

~Quinn

On October 2, 2019 at 9:47:19 AM, Keinan-Schoonbaert, Adi (adi.keinan-schoonbaert at bl.uk<mailto:adi.keinan-schoonbaert at bl.uk>) wrote:
Thanks Quinn! This is a Chevening requirement in line with higher level diplomatic strategies for UK-China relations (the funding for this comes from the British government). So unfortunately Chinese-speaking professionals outside of China (including HK and Taiwan) are not eligible for this fellowship.

Cheers,
Adi