[multilingual-dh] DH 2020 proposal drafts

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 2 16:23:48 PDT 2019

Dear all,

After what may have been the world’s most efficient planning meeting (thanks to Cosima Wagner, Debbie Anderson, and Geoff Bacon, and Lorella Viola in absentia), here’s a draft of a submission for a DH 2020 forum (first page), as well as the workshop with GO::DH (second page): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtdM6YhltECPh1_91ic32ZN9yTqEjxbYyN4lkhnuf0A/edit#heading=h.72afq4v1ly6k

Please feel free to add any questions or comments on the doc, and if you’re going to be at DH 2020 and would like to be one of the forum facilitators, include your name in that section too!

We’re going to leave this open for feedback, discussion, and edits until next Tuesday, 10/8, and then we’ll get the forum submitted to DH 2020. If you know for sure that you’ll be at DH 2020 and would like to be a forum facilitator, please make a note of that in the doc — otherwise, Geoff can submit it on behalf of everyone participating.

Thanks!

~Quinn