[multilingual-dh] Facilitators for DH 2020 forum?

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 11 10:42:48 PDT 2019

Dear all,

We’ve got a revised draft ready for the forum submission, and Geoff Bacon has offered to submit it. Is there anyone else besides Svenja Gülden who’d like to be listed as a co-facilitator on the submission? I think we can have up to four.

I’ll leave the doc open until Sunday, October 13th for additional facilitators. All you need to do is leave your name, email address, institution, and ORCID. After that, I’ll turn it over to Geoff for actual submission to ADHO.

In the meantime, I’ve been talking with some folks about how we can expand our website in a rational and sustainable way (using Jekyll and GitHub pages). I’ve got a variety of OCR resources collected, but I’m short on time to rework the site for it until the end of the month. But more should be coming shortly thereafter! And if you have suggestions for OCR tools or text corpora, let me know and we can start a Google Doc to collect them until the website is restructured a bit.

Cheers,
Quinn