[multilingual-dh] Facilitators for DH 2020 forum?

Wagner, Cosima cosima.wagner at fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 13 13:24:03 PDT 2019

Dear Quinn,

a huge "thank you" for drafting the great Forum-proposal from me, too.

I would also be willing to act as a facilitator for the Forum and listet my name+ORCID in the googledoc.

Thank you in advance to Geoff Bacon for the submission!

With regard to OCR: this is a much discussed topic and also quite a difficult one for East Asian scripts. It would be very useful to collect the latest developments, tools and projects in broadly shared document.

Thanks again for your creative energy and networking power!

Best regards

Cosima