[multilingual-dh] Facilitators for DH 2020 forum?

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 14 09:56:24 PDT 2019

And I didn’t mean to send that already, apologies!

Here’s the URL of the doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtdM6YhltECPh1_91ic32ZN9yTqEjxbYyN4lkhnuf0A/edit

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtdM6YhltECPh1_91ic32ZN9yTqEjxbYyN4lkhnuf0A/edit>
W<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtdM6YhltECPh1_91ic32ZN9yTqEjxbYyN4lkhnuf0A/edit>e’ve got both the forum (which is due next Tuesday now), and the workshop, which we’ll need to submit via GO::DH on November 1st. The workshop description is lower on the same Google Doc.

I think we’re set on facilitators for the forum, but we need some organizers for the workshop! Because the workshop isn’t submitted through ConfTool, you can be an organizer for it without it taking up one of your two official DH submission “slots”. So even if you’re submitting other things, you’re welcome to add yourself to the workshop.

Thanks!

~Quinn