[multilingual-dh] Facilitators for DH 2020 forum?

Geoff Bacon bacon at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 14 10:14:08 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for letting us know about the extension, Quinn! It seems like we're
pretty happy with the current draft of the forum proposal. Would people
like me to submit this now or would we like to wait another week for any
more feedback? I personally would vote for submitting now, but am happy to
do whatever the group feels best. Thoughts? I won't submit until hearing
back from more people.

Best,
Geoff